Everyone is doing it – making resolutions, posting their ‘Best of 2010′ contests and giving away cool stuff. Well, I’m jumping on the bandwagon and following the herd. Maybe it’s not very original, but I wanted to celebrate my first year in business, reaching 500 fans on Facebook and do something extra special for my clients and their family/friends. Why not have a little contest on the blog and look back on 2010?
I selected my FAVORITE image from each portrait session this year. If I photographed your family more than once, I selected my favorite image from the multiple sessions. (I’ll cover weddings and engagement pics in another post). I photographed everything from newborns to seniors to extended families this past year and I loved it all. Each session was different, fun and challenged me in a different way. Sometimes the challenge was the location, the wildlife (mosquitoes!), the weather (driving rain, chilly temps) and sometimes the challenge was a little one who refused to smile no matter what we (the parents and I) did. Whatever the challenge, I learned from it and applied it to everything I do in my business. For those of you who trusted me to capture your special moments in 2010, I thank you for investing in me and now it’s my turn to give something back!
It’s pretty simple folks…..I’ll award ‘prizes’ to the top 2 vote getters. Simply leave your comment on the blog along with the number of your favorite photo. The contest begins tonight and ends on Sunday January 9th at 8pm CST. Here’s what you win:
First Place: A Complimentary BIG Digital Package ($400 value!) – a 2-3 hour portrait session on-location with approximately 30 High-Res Image Files
Second Place: A 16 X 20 Gallery Wrap of an image from your session.
As an added bonus, I’ll randomly select 1 (one) individual who comments and votes to receive an AVERAGE Digital Package ($200 value)! So if you want to be a random winner, be sure and stay tuned!
You MUST leave a comment on the blog with the photo number in order for your vote to count. ‘Liking’ this post on Facebook or on the blog won’t work. Now, time for Voting!
If you would like to continue to follow my work in 2011, please hop on over to my facebook page and click that lovely little ‘LIKE’ button at the top. Hope to see you there!
You may only vote ONCE for the week! If I see multiple comments from the same person for the same photo, I will only count one vote at the end of the week. Just trying to keep the playing field level
1. Ali – My first senior portrait session. I simply love that wall and the light hitting her.
2. The S Family- great light and great love. Need I say more?3. Austin – Little guy in a Big World4. Brendan – I just about cried when I got the birth announcement in the mail with this photo. Too precious!5. Cora – Perfect freckles and glasses6. The C Family – Love the Happiness7. Colton – One of my all-time favorite newborn shots. For being 16 days old, this little guy let me do whatever I wanted!8. Carmen – She is just the cutest!
9. Owen – Happy 6 month B-day Owen!
10. Elladie – At 5 months Elladie wasn’t quite sitting up yet….I call this the tutu tip-over11. Sophia – Love how she’s just entranced by the Merry-Go-Round!
12. Erin – Making a goofy face13. Gavin – Love the nostalgia of this trunk. It belonged to Gavin’s Uncle at Pearl Harbor. Cool!14. Angelo – He’s gonna break some hearts someday.15. Grace – Those blue eyes, they get me every time!16. Grayson – Who doesn’t love a naked baby?17. Hailey – Though I had MANY cute shots of Hailey, this one gets me every time. Precious!18. The H FAmily – What kid doesn’t like swinging?!19. Meredith – Glad I had those Angel Wings with me. She LOVED them20. The H Family – I also had many good ones from this session, but who resist the shark attack on Daddy?21. Inna – I haven’t even blogged this session yet, but the lovely Inna teaches Yoga in Madison. You should go sometime!22. Ava – Fun at the Elegant Farmer with Cookies. Yum!23. James – What a cute little guy. Love the light.24. Franny, Ian and Jeni: These are some pretty cool people. Seriously.25. Jennifer – Yeah, it’s a weird crop, but I like it.26. Joey – Just love his expression.27. Kaitlyn – Who doesn’t love Snowmen and little kids? Too cute!28. The K Family – they play hard, they love big and they got the BEST Fall color of any of my sessions this year.29. Landon – Cute hat kid.30. Lily – I can’t resist a newborn in a tutu. Precious.31. Lincoln – Umm yeah, could this kid be any cuter?!32. Logan – Doing what teenagers do – texting – in the middle of the session. Love it!33. Lua – Pure and simple.34. Luke – I love how little he looks and how big the world looks.35. Mariah – Pondering her future36. The M Family – I could not have posed this if I tried…..love the natural, candid ‘in-between’ shots.37. Hannah – I’m sitting on this little bench with my monkey, what do you want me to do?38. The M Family – I won Maddie over….she was offering me her cupcake39. Tracy & Josh – I just love the colors and the light in this one.40. The O Family – Love that the little one is taking off and everyone is laughing about it. Great Moment!41. Ed & Rachel – Great light and some pretty super people.42. The P Family – This might be one of my favorite family ‘kid’ shots ever.43. Betty – Need I say more?44. The R Family – Love the randomness and how dang fun these 3 kiddos were.45. The S Family – Another great non-posed moment with a super fun family!46. Shaun & Paula – Amazing light and an amazing love. More of my favorite people47. The L Family – Great Light, Gorgeous Family
48. Carson – I just love this one.49. The T Family – The twins just CRACK me up in this shot. Both are shouting/talking with their little mohawks.50. The T Family – Breckyn and Mason were TONS of fun.51. Toni – I accidentally cropped this photo and got this. My jaw dropped. Gorgeous!52a. I couldn’t decide on a favorite from this session, so there are two….Enzo and perfect light – can’t get better than this!52b. Paul and Trish – Love the composition, the color, the trees and most importantly, the LOVE53. Tyce – Curls, a Necktie and Drums = CUTE!54. Marisa and Adam – The personalities of these two just oozes out of this picture55. Olivia – Cutie pie, beautiful Bender park by the lake – gorgeous!56. Amelia – I just love this one. Her expression is just beautiful.57. Caden – Who wouldn’t fall in love with that laugh?58. Owen – So Precious!59. Abbey – Children really do have the most fun!
60. Levi – Those cute little dimples, those eyes and his amazing outfit – perfect!