I let another 3 weeks go by without blogging about my little peanut and boy has she changed in 3 weeks! Here is what’s happening in Zoe’s world nowadays:
- More and More SMILES all the time
- Zoe has mastered a new sound: The Squeal!!! She makes this super high-pitched noise and then smiles super big because she is just so proud of herself. On the flip side though, the squeal turns into a shriek when she isn’t happy with how things are going.
- Zoe has discovered her hands and is grabbing things on a more regular basis.
- Zoe has also decided that she likes to roll from her back to her tummy. Then she gets mad that she’s on her tummyGoofy kiddo!
- Zoe is far more alert and is really taking in the world around her.
Our little crabby, gassy, cranky newborn has turned into an adorable, funny, content and happy baby!!!! When did this happen?!!! I don’t know, but I’m sure glad she has hit this stage.
Zoe hung out with her cousins again. She was not overly crazy being ‘cuddled’ by her older cousins.
Landon loves Zoe and it’s so super adorable when he says her name
Zoe still loves playing ‘Happy Cow’ with daddy.
Zoe still sleeps in weird positions
We’ve started putting hats on Zoe for walks outside. She doesn’t seem to mind.
Mom might have bought Zoe a new toy. The Infantino Pop and Play – it’s pretty awesome!
I think Joe and I laughed at this picture for a good 5 minutes when we first saw it. Looks like she’s snapping her fingers and smiling when in reality she was just tipping over.
Zoe’s first wedding!!! Of course the only time she cried was RIGHT before the bride was going to walk down the aisle.